Your Home Business Blog Success
Home Business Blog Success – What’s the Secret?
OK I am going to share with you the secret to your home business blog success. Are you Ready?
Are you sure?
Here it is – GET STARTED
It really is that simple. You have obviously come this far and gotten your domain name with GoDaddy.com and hosted your site with Hostgator.com right. Well then start writing your content and providing value to your readers. Create posts, they don’t have to be perfect, lord knows when I started I had no idea what I was doing. But here I am writing yet another post to provide you (the reader) with some value. Something to kick your butt and get you moving forward. An online business is a forward moving machine.
Home Business Blog Success – Don’t Wait for Perfection
If you sit and fret over a small detail on your blog like the header logo or the placement of your share bar guess what. You are not writing content. If you are not writing content and bringing value to your readers….. well you are dead in the water. Literally. Now don’t get me wrong. These little things on your blog are important. They are very important. But they can wait. The most important thing for your home business blog success is for the almighty Google to see it. That’s right, the search engines need to be able to crawl your site and decide where to place you in the search engines. If you have done your keyword research properly then you might even make it to the front page…… where you really want to be.
Home Business Blog Success – What You Need
- Get started
- Write content that provides value
- Use your keyword research
- Post daily
- Don’t be afraid to use video
- Ensure you include pictures in your posts
- If your using products to help you, become affiliates of those products and include links in your blog posts.
- Create a sales funnel (upper right hand of your blog main page) to allow people to subscribe to your blog or product you are selling. This allows you to capture their info and let you contact them to provide even more value.
If You Enjoyed This Post Please Comment and Share If You Want More Content Like This
Dave SabadosSkype: tyeden Email: email@example.com
Work With Me: VISALUS